- Global Energy Infrastructure
Zhepeng Liu is Director of Global Engineering for Sulzer GTC Technology, based in Houston, Texas. With more than 25 yr of experience in the refining and petrochemical industries, his background covers catalyst and process development, process design, technical services and business management. He studied chemical engineering at Tianjin University, the National University of Singapore and Delft University of Technology. He also holds an MBA degree from the University of Houston-Victoria.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Carbon Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Gasoline / Natural Gas / Polymers / Sulfur / Asia/Pacific
Pyrolysis gasoline (pygas) is a by-produced fraction of hydrocarbons generated from a steam cracker.
Optimize the “molecule management” of butanes for transportation fuels and petrochemical applications
With new legislative measurements implemented to combat global climate change, global environmental protection regulations are becoming more stringent. Tighter specifications are being enforced on gasoline pool components.
Integrated refining/aromatics/olefins complexes are an efficient and effective configuration to maximize crude oil feedstock value and optimize the value of the entire product chain.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group