- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nair, M. P. Sukumaran
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Economics / Engineering & Design / Management / Middle East / Natural Gas
The $2-T Indian economy is forecast to have an annual average GDP growth rate of 8%–9% in 2015 under the new government. The main drivers—agriculture and industrial manufacturing—need r..
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Americas / Analyzers / Asia/Pacific / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Desulfurization / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Middle East / Safety / Treating
New environmental challenges require a new way of thinking by the hydrocarbon processing industry
How safe is 'safe enough' when it comes to managing potentially risky processes in chemical plants?
Safety programs involve both protection systems and organization culture
Innovations in technology and best practices facilitate economic survival for global operating companies
New developments raise the profitability and reliability for existing and grassroots units
Processing hydrocarbons is a risky business. Yet, HPI companies daily use systems that manage potentially hazardous chemicals with the utmost safety and produce high-value products
Processing conditions for ammonia and urea are highly corrosive; using metallurgical advancements can mitigate such forces
Fig. 1. Steam-reforming ammonia process. ..
Fig. 2. Urea process flow diagram. ..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group