- Global Energy Infrastructure
Professor Wiwut Tanthapanichakoon is a full-time Technology Adviser at the SCG Chemicals Co. Ltd. Process Technology Center in Thailand, and Emeritus Professor of the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan, and at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand. Dr. Tanthapanichakoon has 40 yr of teaching and research experience in heat and mass transfer operations, particle technology, aerosol engineering, and process analysis and simulation. He was the founding Executive Director of the National Nanotechnology Center at the National Science and Technology Development Agency in Thailand. He holds a BEng (ChE) degree from Kyoto University in Japan, and a PhD (ChE) from The University of Texas at Austin.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant and then ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant, and ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
Process design engineers may occasionally become involved in the design of online analyzers and their associated sampling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group