- Global Energy Infrastructure
Professor Wiwut Tanthapanichakoon is a full-time Technology Adviser at the SCG Chemicals Co. Ltd. Process Technology Center in Thailand, and Emeritus Professor of the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan, and at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand. Dr. Tanthapanichakoon has 40 yr of teaching and research experience in heat and mass transfer operations, particle technology, aerosol engineering, and process analysis and simulation. He was the founding Executive Director of the National Nanotechnology Center at the National Science and Technology Development Agency in Thailand. He holds a BEng (ChE) degree from Kyoto University in Japan, and a PhD (ChE) from The University of Texas at Austin.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant and then ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant, and ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
Process design engineers may occasionally become involved in the design of online analyzers and their associated sampling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group