- Global Energy Infrastructure
is a senior researcher for the Research and Development Center of SCG Chemicals, Co. Ltd. in Thailand. He is now a group leader for the advanced catalytic process research team. He has authored more than 30 international papers and one book chapter in the fields of heterogeneous catalyst and catalytic processes, and has invented several patents in these fields. One of his developed technologies has been implemented on a commercial scale, and three are now at pilot scale. His expertise also includes laboratory and pilot-scale reactor design and scale-up, and also a design of reaction online analysis with sampling loop systems. He obtained his BE degree (1st ranking in class) in chemical engineering from King Mongkut’s University of Technology in Thonburi, Thailand, and also a PhD degree in chemical engineering from a joint program between Chulalongkorn University in Thailand and the University of California–Davis, in the US.
Process design engineers may occasionally become involved in the design of online analyzers and their associated sampling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group