- Global Energy Infrastructure
Professor Wiwut Tanthapanichakoon is a full-time Technology Adviser at the SCG Chemicals Co. Ltd. Process Technology Center in Thailand, and Emeritus Professor of the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan, and at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand. Dr. Tanthapanichakoon has 40 yr of teaching and research experience in heat and mass transfer operations, particle technology, aerosol engineering, and process analysis and simulation. He was the founding Executive Director of the National Nanotechnology Center at the National Science and Technology Development Agency in Thailand. He holds a BEng (ChE) degree from Kyoto University in Japan, and a PhD (ChE) from The University of Texas at Austin.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant and then ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant, and ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
Process design engineers may occasionally become involved in the design of online analyzers and their associated sampling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group