- Construction Boxscore
is a senior researcher for the Research and Development Center of SCG Chemicals, Co. Ltd. in Thailand. He is now a group leader for the advanced catalytic process research team. He has authored more than 30 international papers and one book chapter in the fields of heterogeneous catalyst and catalytic processes, and has invented several patents in these fields. One of his developed technologies has been implemented on a commercial scale, and three are now at pilot scale. His expertise also includes laboratory and pilot-scale reactor design and scale-up, and also a design of reaction online analysis with sampling loop systems. He obtained his BE degree (1st ranking in class) in chemical engineering from King Mongkut’s University of Technology in Thonburi, Thailand, and also a PhD degree in chemical engineering from a joint program between Chulalongkorn University in Thailand and the University of California–Davis, in the US.
Process design engineers may occasionally become involved in the design of online analyzers and their associated sampling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group