- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dr. Swapan Ghosh is Assistant Vice President, heading the opportunity crude processing and advanced separations group at Reliance Industries Ltd. in Mumbai, India. He holds BTech and MTech degrees in chemical engineering from Calcutta University in Calcutta, India and a PhD from the Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) in Mumbai, India. He has 30 yr of industrial research experience in advanced separations, Merox catalyst development and commercialization, and commercialization of alkyl phenols and alkyl benzenes using ion exchange resin catalyst.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining face concerns about the availability of freshwater, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining have concerns about the availability of fresh water, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group