- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dr. Swapan Ghosh is Assistant Vice President, heading the opportunity crude processing and advanced separations group at Reliance Industries Ltd. in Mumbai, India. He holds BTech and MTech degrees in chemical engineering from Calcutta University in Calcutta, India and a PhD from the Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) in Mumbai, India. He has 30 yr of industrial research experience in advanced separations, Merox catalyst development and commercialization, and commercialization of alkyl phenols and alkyl benzenes using ion exchange resin catalyst.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining face concerns about the availability of freshwater, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining have concerns about the availability of fresh water, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group