- Global Energy Infrastructure
Racha, S. M.
Surya Murali Racha is a Senior Research Scientist in the refinery R&D group of Reliance Industries Ltd. He holds a BTech degree in chemical engineering from Sri Venkateswara Engineering College in Suryapet, India and an MS degree and PhD from Osmania University in Hyderabad, India. He has 8 yr of research experience in membrane technology and separation applications.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining face concerns about the availability of freshwater, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining have concerns about the availability of fresh water, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group