- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dr. Swapan Ghosh is Assistant Vice President, heading the opportunity crude processing and advanced separations group at Reliance Industries Ltd. in Mumbai, India. He holds BTech and MTech degrees in chemical engineering from Calcutta University in Calcutta, India and a PhD from the Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) in Mumbai, India. He has 30 yr of industrial research experience in advanced separations, Merox catalyst development and commercialization, and commercialization of alkyl phenols and alkyl benzenes using ion exchange resin catalyst.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining face concerns about the availability of freshwater, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
Heavy industries like refining, petrochemicals and mining have concerns about the availability of fresh water, as these are affected by local water scarcities and stringent water discharge regulations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group