- Global Energy Infrastructure
Hancock, J. M.
Jessica M. Hancock joined Nalco Champion in 2009, and is currently a global marketing manager. She provides technical support for petrochemical plant process treatment programs, and stewards the development and launch of innovative treatment programs into the petrochemical industry. Dr. Hancock holds a PhD in chemistry from the University of Washington in the US.
An aging ethylene plant historically suffered from plant run length limiting compressor fouling that resulted in a loss of polytropic efficiency and intercooler backpressure buildup.
Ethylene manufacturing is a continuous race to be commercially competitive in a volatile global market.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Construction / Corrosion / Drivers / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Heat Transfer / Middle East / Polymers / Rotating Equipment
Since organic fouling cannot be completely eliminated, ethylene producers must use operational, chemical and mechanical methods to minimize heat transfer losses and equipment downtime.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group