- Global Energy Infrastructure
Antoaneta Pavlova is a Senior Chemical Engineer of instrumental analysis methods at the Research Laboratory of LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas in Bulgaria. Her research activity is focused on analytical and environmental chemistry. Dr. Pavlova holds an MS degree in chemical engineering and a PhD in analytical chemistry from the Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences in Sofia. During her 28 yr at LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas, she has held positions as a Chemical Engineer, Research Associate and Head of the Analytical Methods Group in the Research Laboratory. Dr. Pavlova has also authored or co-authored more than 65 publications.
Joint stripping in a refinery sour water stripper (SWS) unit contributes to the concentration of phenols and total nitrogen (N) in the discharged treated water from the wastewater treatment unit.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group