- Global Energy Infrastructure
Antoaneta Pavlova is a Senior Chemical Engineer of instrumental analysis methods at the Research Laboratory of LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas in Bulgaria. Her research activity is focused on analytical and environmental chemistry. Dr. Pavlova holds an MS degree in chemical engineering and a PhD in analytical chemistry from the Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences in Sofia. During her 28 yr at LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas, she has held positions as a Chemical Engineer, Research Associate and Head of the Analytical Methods Group in the Research Laboratory. Dr. Pavlova has also authored or co-authored more than 65 publications.
Joint stripping in a refinery sour water stripper (SWS) unit contributes to the concentration of phenols and total nitrogen (N) in the discharged treated water from the wastewater treatment unit.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group