- Global Energy Infrastructure
Rebecca Liebert is president and chief executive officer of Honeywell UOP, a strategic business unit of Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies division. UOP is a leading international supplier of process technology, catalysts, engineered systems and technical and engineering services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical and gas processing industries. Ms. Liebert holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Kentucky, a PhD in chemical engineering from Carnegie Mellon University and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Refining / Biofuels / Crude oil / Diesel / Drivers / Economics / Environment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Natural Gas / Sulfur / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
It is no surprise that electric vehicles (EVs) are getting a lot more attention, now that carmakers have announced plans to increase production of them.
As the industry works through the most volatile conditions in more than a generation, refiners are facing several challenges that will define the industry in the next decade.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group