- Global Energy Infrastructure
is a chemical engineer with more than 10 years of oil and gas industry experience with operating and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies. Mr. Salehi’s specific areas of expertise include natural gas monetization, conventional and unconventional oil and gas field development, and biofuels. He has been involved in the development of brownfield and greenfield projects from inception to execution, startup and operation. Mr. Salehi’s strong research and development background, combined with a comprehensive understanding of the oil and gas market, has also led to the publication of several articles and patents.
Gas Processing/LNG / Refining / Americas / Diesel / Drivers / Economics / Environment / Gas to liquids (GTL) / Natural Gas
Natural gas for diesel replacement is an excellent opportunity for mineable oil sands operations to realize considerable fuel savings.
Gas Processing/LNG / Americas / Construction / Economics / Gas to liquids (GTL) / Gasification / Natural Gas / Reactors
New developments in FT technology will enable economically viable gas-to-liquids (GTL) facilities at a smaller scale, compared with existing industrial facilities.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group