- Global Energy Infrastructure
is the director of oil and gas (hydrocarbon processing) with Hatch Ltd.’s oil and gas business unit. He has over 20 years of professional experience with both operating and consulting companies in the areas of project and business management for multidisciplinary EPC projects in the energy sector. Mr. Save’s specific areas of technical expertise include heavy oil upgrading and unconventional fossil fuels—namely oil sands, oil shale, gas-to-liquids (GTL), coal-to-liquid (CTL), and carbon capture and sequestration. His strong research and development background has contributed to the publication of several articles, chapters and patents.
Gas Processing/LNG / Refining / Americas / Diesel / Drivers / Economics / Environment / Gas to liquids (GTL) / Natural Gas
Natural gas for diesel replacement is an excellent opportunity for mineable oil sands operations to realize considerable fuel savings.
Gas Processing/LNG / Americas / Construction / Economics / Gas to liquids (GTL) / Gasification / Natural Gas / Reactors
New developments in FT technology will enable economically viable gas-to-liquids (GTL) facilities at a smaller scale, compared with existing industrial facilities.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group