- Global Energy Infrastructure
La Grange, G.
George La Grange is a Principal Consultant at Greenfern Dynamics. He has 27 yr of experience with APC in various industries, including oil refining, LNG production, oil and gas, chemical production and minerals processing. He earned a BE degree in chemical engineering from the University of Pretoria and is a chartered professional member of Engineers Australia.
Cost reduction has always been an important focus for industrial plants to improve their bottom lines.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group