- Global Energy Infrastructure
Max Eklund is a Construction Automation Fluor Fellow and leads the construction visualization department. His team collaborates with many internal groups to explore emerging technologies across multiple industries and develop solutions that support all of Fluor’s business lines, including the use of drones, virtual and augmented reality, and 360° virtual tours. Mr. Eklund is also a subject matter expert on construction visualization and drones (UAVs).
It is an exciting time to be a contractor in the energy industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group