- Global Energy Infrastructure
Peter Robar is the Global Knowledge Manager of project information and technology management at Fluor. He has spent most of his career supporting large projects in energy and chemicals, as well as supporting automation teams around the world to execute in a consistent manner. He is involved in Fluor’s adoption of emerging technologies and is a subject matter expert in virtual reality, drones, 3D printing, 360° cameras and lean methodologies.
It is an exciting time to be a contractor in the energy industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group