- Global Energy Infrastructure
Max Eklund is a Construction Automation Fluor Fellow and leads the construction visualization department. His team collaborates with many internal groups to explore emerging technologies across multiple industries and develop solutions that support all of Fluor’s business lines, including the use of drones, virtual and augmented reality, and 360° virtual tours. Mr. Eklund is also a subject matter expert on construction visualization and drones (UAVs).
It is an exciting time to be a contractor in the energy industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group