- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ha, H. Z.
Harry Z. Ha is a Process Engineering Manager at Fluor Canada Ltd. and has over 30 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry. Dr. Ha joined Fluor in 2005 and has been working on oilsands extraction, heavy oil upgrading, petroleum refining and petrochemical projects. In addition to process design, he focuses on data and methods development to support process modeling and simulations. Dr. Ha is a Technical Fellow at Fluor in dynamic simulations and also a key member in Fluor’s global Methods and Data group. He has published more than 40 technical papers in his area of research. Dr. Ha holds an MS degree in environmental engineering from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and a PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Alberta in Canada.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Refining / Carbon Management / Environment / Information Systems
As part of the global campaign to reduce CO<sub>2</sub> emissions, carbon capture and reduction are receiving increased attention from a variety of process industries, especially power generation and oil and gas exploration and production.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Europe / Hydrocracking / Management / Middle East / Octane / Reactors
Assay definition is crucial for accurate process simulations. The performance of process simulators depends on the feed definition to the processing unit. Modern analytical laboratories can offer comp..
An evaluation for mixing rules uncovers potential errors in fluid transportation of bitumen-based feeds
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group