- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mathias, P. M.
Paul Mathias is a chemical technologist with more than 42 yr of broad experience and a specialization in applied thermodynamics and process modeling. He is a Technology Director and Senior Fellow at Fluor Corp., and manages his consulting practice in chemical process technology. He previously worked for Aspen Technology, Air Products and Chemicals, the ASPEN Project at MIT, and as an Associate Editor of the Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data. He has six patents, 100 publications, and over 130 technical presentations to his name. Dr. Mathias was elected an AIChE Fellow in 2015. He holds a BTech degree from IIT in Madras, and an MS degree and PhD from the University of Florida, all in chemical engineering.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Refining / Carbon Management / Environment / Information Systems
As part of the global campaign to reduce CO<sub>2</sub> emissions, carbon capture and reduction are receiving increased attention from a variety of process industries, especially power generation and oil and gas exploration and production.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group