- Global Energy Infrastructure
Gresh, M. T.
is president of Flexware Inc. in Grapeville, Pennsylvania. He has been involved in the design of high-efficiency centrifugal compressor staging, field-testing of compressors and steam turbines, and troubleshooting field performance problems for over 40 years. While most of this time was with Elliott Co., he is presently with Flexware Inc., a company focused on turbomachinery engineering consulting services, training seminars and software for turbomachinery performance analysis. Mr. Gresh received a BS degree in aerospace engineering from the University of Pittsburgh. He has published a book on compressor performance, and holds several patents related to turbomachinery. He is a registered professional engineer in the state of Pennsylvania.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Drivers / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Middle East / Motors / Rotating Equipment / Safety
Degradation of labyrinth seals in centrifugal impellers can have a significant impact on not only compressor power consumption but also on plant production rate. Upgrading to rub-tolerant seals can be..
Online monitoring helps prevent liquid injection and operating in choke
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group