- Construction Boxscore
Ali Babakr is a Senior Principal Materials Engineer for research and development at Emerson. Dr. Babakr has previously held various positions with Emerson and other companies as a subject matter expert dealing with metallurgical and failure evaluation, material selection and corrosion studies. He has field experience in the petroleum and petrochemical industries, and he participates in various ASTM and AMPP subcommittees. Dr. Babakr holds an MS degree and PhD in metallurgy from the University of Idaho, and a BS degree in chemistry from Huston-Tillotson University in Austin, Texas.
In refineries and petrochemical plants, valves and related components often come into contact with process media.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group