- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ali Babakr is a Senior Principal Materials Engineer for research and development at Emerson. Dr. Babakr has previously held various positions with Emerson and other companies as a subject matter expert dealing with metallurgical and failure evaluation, material selection and corrosion studies. He has field experience in the petroleum and petrochemical industries, and he participates in various ASTM and AMPP subcommittees. Dr. Babakr holds an MS degree and PhD in metallurgy from the University of Idaho, and a BS degree in chemistry from Huston-Tillotson University in Austin, Texas.
In refineries and petrochemical plants, valves and related components often come into contact with process media.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group