- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jim Griffin is a Director of research and development at Emerson. Dr. Griffin previously worked in reactor safety analysis with Commonwealth Edison before joining Emerson in 1995. He has more than 30 yr of experience in materials, acoustics, cavitation, flame detonation, additive manufacturing and pressure regulator design. Dr. Griffin earned his PhD in nuclear engineering from the University of Missouri – Columbia, and an MS degree in the same specialty from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He also holds a BS degree in nuclear engineering from the University of Buffalo, and an MBA degree from the University of Iowa.
In refineries and petrochemical plants, valves and related components often come into contact with process media.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group