- Construction Boxscore
Klaus Brun is the Director of Research and Development at Elliott Group, leading a group of 60+ professionals in the development of turbomachinery and related systems for the energy industry. He holds nine patents, has authored more than 350 papers, and is the editor of three textbooks on energy systems and turbomachinery. In the past, Dr. Brun has held positions in product development and management, engineering and executive management at Southwest Research Institute, Solar Turbines, General Electric and Alstom.
Modern advanced control and monitoring systems for centrifugal compressors support compression plant operation at the highest possible efficiency, availability and reliability.
Due to the potential of hydrogen in the context of developing a decarbonized energy infrastructure, technologies for efficiently producing, transporting, storing and utilizing it have attracted significant investment.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group