- Global Energy Infrastructure
Klaus Brun is the Director of Research and Development at Elliott Group, leading a group of 60+ professionals in the development of turbomachinery and related systems for the energy industry. He holds nine patents, has authored more than 350 papers, and is the editor of three textbooks on energy systems and turbomachinery. In the past, Dr. Brun has held positions in product development and management, engineering and executive management at Southwest Research Institute, Solar Turbines, General Electric and Alstom.
Modern advanced control and monitoring systems for centrifugal compressors support compression plant operation at the highest possible efficiency, availability and reliability.
Due to the potential of hydrogen in the context of developing a decarbonized energy infrastructure, technologies for efficiently producing, transporting, storing and utilizing it have attracted significant investment.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group