- Global Energy Infrastructure
Acharya, B. N.
B. N. Acharya has work experience in static equipment design with UHDE India Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd., India. With more than 40 yr of experience in the design and troubleshooting of heat exchangers and high-pressure reactors, he has been active in executing greenfield, revamp and modernization projects. Acharya holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering and an MS degree in thermal engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Expansion joints are used throughout industry for various purposes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group