- Global Energy Infrastructure
Anilkumar Panchal has more than 15 yr of experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer, including hands-on work experience in pharmaceutical solid and semi-solid product plants, butyl rubber, gasification, ethane cracker, chlorinated PVC and various revamp projects. He holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering and an MS degree in industrial process equipment design. Panchal is a certified Chartered Engineer and Professional Engineer in India, and has work experience at L&T Heavy Engineering, Bechtel India Ltd., Jacobs Engineering, Reliance Industries Ltd. and KIPIC, Kuwait. The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expansion joints are used throughout industry for various purposes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group