- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nitish Pal has more than 40 yr of experience in the design, detailing and troubleshooting of various process equipment in refining, petrochemical, fertilizer and pharmaceutical plants. His expertise includes executing lump-sum turnkey projects and project management, and he is a specialist for double-wall storage tanks and air-cooled heat exchangers. Pal is a graduate in chemical engineering from Jadavpur University, India, and his work experience includes Richardson and Cruddas, India, Toyo Engineering India Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd.
Expansion joints are used throughout industry for various purposes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group