- Construction Boxscore
Abhishek Sharma works at an ethylene plant as a process engineer. He has more than 5 yr of experience working in a steam cracker unit. Sharma earned a BS degree in chemical engineering with honors from the National Institute of Technology Raipur in India and finished a process equipment design course at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. He is an associate member of the IChemE, an active professional member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, and the author of eight technical articles in industry publications.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Equipment / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention
Of the condensers in process industries such as refineries and petrochemical facilities, many are flooded-type condensers.
In this age of automation, process control in the process industries is essential.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group