- Global Energy Infrastructure
Abhishek Sharma works at an ethylene plant as a process engineer. He has more than 5 yr of experience working in a steam cracker unit. Sharma earned a BS degree in chemical engineering with honors from the National Institute of Technology Raipur in India and finished a process equipment design course at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. He is an associate member of the IChemE, an active professional member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, and the author of eight technical articles in industry publications.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Equipment / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention
Of the condensers in process industries such as refineries and petrochemical facilities, many are flooded-type condensers.
In this age of automation, process control in the process industries is essential.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group