- Global Energy Infrastructure
René Waggeveld has 18 yr of industry experience and has spent 13 yr with BlueTerra. His expertise is in process modeling, capacity expansion studies, and energy optimization projects in various fields, ranging from petrochemical companies to paper and energy production. Dr. Waggeveld earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Twente, the Netherlands, and a PDEng in process design from the same university.
Reducing energy costs and creating more sustainable local energy sources are common challenges across many industry sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group