- Global Energy Infrastructure
de Leeuw, V.
Valentijn de Leeuw is Vice President of ARC Advisory Group. His responsibilities include research and consulting in the process industries, with focus on clients in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Dr. de Leeuw’s technology focus is on manufacturing operations management, performance management and the role of the worker in manufacturing. He has extensive experience in best management practices in the process industries. Dr. de Leeuw holds an MS degree in chemistry from Ultrecht State University in the Netherlands and a PhD in technical sciences from Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands.
In May 2019, ARC Advisory Group hosted a meeting of the European Digital Transformation Council (DTC) in conjunction with the ARC Industry Forum in Barcelona, Spain.
Process Control / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Engineering & Design / Europe / Information Systems / Middle East
Last November, the European Union (EU) Autoprofit project held a workshop near Amsterdam for academia, users, and suppliers. The workshop organizers presented the results of the soon-to-be-completed m..
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Loss Prevention / Management / Pumps / Reactors / Safety
While we’ve seen many examples of good practices in energy savings and efficiency initiatives, and hear much discussion about the merits of energy-management systems (EMSs), energy management lac..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group