- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nigeria commissioned Dangote Refinery amid hopes of transforming the country into a net exporter of petroleum products, but analysts said securing crude supplies could affect it achieving full production this year.
A shipment of U.S. oil is headed to South Africa for the first time in two years and destined for a Glencore-owned refinery in Cape Town that has restarted operations after an explosion shuttered it in 2020, according to ship tracking data and a source.
China's Sinopec and Kazakh state-owned oil and gas company KazMunayGaz have agreed key terms for a potential investment in a polyethylene plant in Kazakhstan's western Atyrau region.
A unit at Shell's Pulau Bukom refinery and petrochemical complex in Singapore experienced an "operational upset".
Valero Energy Corp said crews had responded to a fire on Wednesday within its 290,000 barrel-per-day Corpus Christi West refinery in Texas.
U.S. oil refiners aim to run at up to 94% of a total 17.9 million bpd processing capacity this quarter, according to company forecasts and analysts, driven in part by expectations of seasonal travel demand.
Crews are responding to a fire within the 290,000 barrel-per-day Valero Energy Corp's Corpus Christi West refinery in Texas, according to a community alert.
Venezuelan state energy company PDVSA's new management expects to boost the country's oil production to 1.17 million bpd by year end while increasing refining and exploration activities, an internal planning document showed.
A Marathon Petroleum worker has died from injuries suffered in a fire that broke out at the company’s giant Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas.
Indian state-owned oil refiner Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd said it posted its biggest quarterly profit in nine years, helped by a fall in crude prices and higher refinery margins.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group