- Global Energy Infrastructure
Editorial Comment: Ensuring everyone goes home safely: Advancing safety systems in the HPI is imperative
One operational aspect that should never be overlooked in the hydrocarbon processing industry (HPI) is safety.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People / Piping / Polymers / Products
In the petrochemical industry, business leaders are continuing to push for new approaches to optimize technology applications without disrupting their operational targets and key performance indicators.
Colombian police have seized property and bank accounts worth $329 MM, proceeds from the sale and export of stolen crude oil, officials said.
Nigerian labor unions plan to strike to demand a reversal in petrol price hikes and lower public school fees, the Nigerian Labour Congress said.
Fuel pump operators across Pakistan are to hold a nationwide strike on July 22 in a bid to secure larger margins amid an inflation crisis.
ITT names Fernando Roland as President of Industrial Process business
Hynek Jakubicek appointed as General Manager of Precision Polymer Engineering
The Atyrau oil refinery in western Kazakhstan was completely halted due to power outage.
Americas / Carbon Management / Environment & Safety / Greenhouse Gases / Economics / Engineering & Design / People
MAN Energy Solutions and Shell have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding to explore the potential of combining their individual competencies and technologies to achieve their climate goals and support their customers in their decarbonization efforts.
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Management / People
The energy sector is executing demanding projects to make LNG plants and refineries greener, and to implement completely new green energy solutions.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group