- Global Energy Infrastructure
Engineering & Design
Taiwan's CPC Corp is seeking to procure a jet fuel cargo for delivery between mid-October and early November via a spot tender, a second such purchase this year.
Square Robot is celebrating the successful launch of a series of in-service storage tank inspections in partnership with the Tennessee Valley Authority through the Electric Research Power Institute’s Incubatenergy Labs Cohort program.
Indonesia's Kilang Pertamina Internasional, the refinery unit of state energy firm Pertamina, aims to finish revamping its petrochemical plant Trans-Pacific Petrochemical Indotama in the fourth quarter of this year.
Biofuels / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases
German logistics giant DHL is teaming up with energy firm HH2E and South African petrochemicals firm Sasol on the expansion of SAF production in Germany.
Worley has been selected to develop the Front-End Engineering Design for QatarEnergy LNG’s CO2 sequestration project in Ras Laffan, Qatar.
Renault will maintain production of ethanol-fueled combustion vehicles in Brazil, where nine in 10 cars are equipped to run on a mixture of gasoline and the biofuel as fully EV need more government support.
South Korea's SK Energy, owned by SK Innovation, is offering more October-loading 10 ppm sulfur gasoil for sale, after selling around nine cargoes in the past few weeks.
Portuguese oil company Galp said it had teamed up with Japan's Mitsui to invest $426 MM in an industrial-scale plant to produce biodiesel and biojet fuel from waste at its Sines refinery.
The Russian government has approved some changes to its fuel export ban, lifting the restrictions for fuel used as bunkering for some vessels as well as diesel with high content of sulfur.
Chancellor Olaf Scholz set out Germany's ambitions to become a strategic production center for sustainable jet fuel and to lure investment to build on its importance as one of aerospace group Airbus' manufacturing centers.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Saudi Arabia, Russia to continue voluntary oil cuts 10/4
- Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group 10/4
- ADNOC awards more than $400-MM critical equipment contract for low-carbon LNG Project in Ruwais 10/4
- Baker Hughes announces milestone electric-LNG Award for ADNOC Ruwais LNG Export Terminal 10/4
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group