51st Annual ECC Conference: Engage in the most important conversation in the Capital Projects Community
The Capital Projects Industry has been facing demanding market pressures which drive aggressive costs and schedules while project complexity has been increasing.
- Are we building more than we need?
- Can risk allocations be better balanced?
- Can the supply chain be simplified and become more transparent?
- Can we achieve more competitive projects with cost/schedule certainty?
The need to drive to a more collaborative and aligned business model that delivers capital projects with multiple and competing objectives of predictability, competitiveness and profitability is the clear objective.
This year’s ECC conference looks at the path to improving trust and transparency with collaborative relationships and appropriate risk allocations between Owners, Contractors, and Suppliers for a shared team success.
For 50+ years, the annual ECC Conference has remained the single opportunity to
- achieve extraordinary global, national and industry perspective
- gain and share knowledge with the greatest minds in our industry and beyond
- connect with hundreds of colleagues, clients and potential business partners
PerspECCtive - the 51st Annual ECC Conference
The ECC Conference, established in 1968, has grown dramatically with engagement and support from the world's largest owner, supplier and EPC companies. It is a critical annual gathering of leaders from the capital project community. The event is the forum for knowledge sharing, gaining new perspectives, networking with partners, and making new connections. The conference provides the perfect opportunity to connect in one single venue with hundreds of peers and globally recognized leaders...and to take away real world tools and concepts to transform your business opportunities and project execution in near and longer term.