- Global Energy Infrastructure
is a senior process consultant within the downstream process engineering group as part of the Process Plants and Industrial business unit. He has been a dedicated and valued part of the WGM team for the past three years and has over 12 years of industry experience. He is responsible for leading projects and interface with clients and other disciplines and is also engaged in performing critical design evaluations and process optimization. Mr. Kasliwal has a MS degree in natural gas engineering from Texas A&M Kingsville University and a BS degree in chemical engineering. He was previously employed at Foster Wheeler USA Corp. and W.S. Nelson.
The propylene in this stream from FCC and coking units can be combined with isobutane in an alkylation unit to yield a high-value gasoline blending component—alkylate.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group