- Global Energy Infrastructure
is a process engineering manager who works within the downstream process engineering group as part of the Process Plants and Industrial business unit. He has been a dedicated and valued part of the Wood Group Mustang (WGM) team for the past 16 years. His valued experience ranges from grassroots refinery studies to detail design of refinery process units. Mr. Migliavacca’s refining experience includes crude and vacuum units, gasoline and diesel hydrotreating, alkylation, catalytic reforming, and delayed coking. He holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Texas at Austin.
The propylene in this stream from FCC and coking units can be combined with isobutane in an alkylation unit to yield a high-value gasoline blending component—alkylate.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group