- Global Energy Infrastructure
is a senior consulting technical professional in the downstream process engineering group of the Process Plants and Industrial business unit of WGM where he has worked for the last nine years. He is responsible for conceptual, basic and detailed design for various types of process plant projects. Mr. Glasgow holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Cincinnati and MS degree in chemical engineering from Auburn University. He is a registered professional engineer in the state of Texas and an active member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE). Prior to WGM, he was a research associate in the process integration in the Pulp and Paper Industry Research Chair at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal.
The propylene in this stream from FCC and coking units can be combined with isobutane in an alkylation unit to yield a high-value gasoline blending component—alkylate.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group