- Global Energy Infrastructure
Erhan Özsağiroğlu is a Simulation Superintendent at Tüpraş headquarters within the Process Optimization and Digitalization department. He previously worked as a Senior Process Engineer at an engineering company for 5 yr and holds a PhD in chemical engineering from Istanbul Technical University. The author can be reached at Erhan.Ozsagiroglu@tupras.com.tr.
Hydrocracker units are the most valuable conversion facilities in refineries. The outcome is the conversion of a variety of feedstocks to a range of products—the units that produce those products can be found at various points throughout a refinery.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Boilers / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Naphtha / Products / Utilities / Valves / Europe
Production requirements for more valuable refined products and/or increased refining flexibility are increasing due to new regulations.
Gas Processing/LNG / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Engineering & Design / Environment / Greenhouse Gases / Europe
Technology is constantly developing, and the competition is intense.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group