- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mert, D. K.
Diyar Kiliç Mert is a Process Superintendent for the CCR/ISO/Benfree units at the Tüpraş Izmit Refinery within the Process department. She previously worked as a Process Engineer in hydrocracker and hydrogen units for 6 yr and holds a BSc degree in chemical engineering from Istanbul Technical University. The author can be reached at email@example.com.
Hydrocracker units are the most valuable conversion facilities in refineries. The outcome is the conversion of a variety of feedstocks to a range of products—the units that produce those products can be found at various points throughout a refinery.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group