- Construction Boxscore
Jim Jacoby is Senior Vice President in charge of technology at Tri-Sen Systems. Before joining Tri-Sen in 2009, Jacoby worked for Invensys for 14 yr in various engineering and marketing management roles. He also served as a turbomachinery engineer for M. W. Kellogg and a field engineer for Elliott Turbomachinery Co. Jacoby received a BS degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Houston in 1976.
Modern advanced control and monitoring systems for centrifugal compressors support compression plant operation at the highest possible efficiency, availability and reliability.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group