- Global Energy Infrastructure
David Hood is a Senior Engineer within the Customer Application Engineering group of SUEZ-Water Technologies & Solutions. In this role, he provides technical support for process treatment applications in North American petrochemical industries. With more than 33 yr of industry experience, Mr. Hood has held a variety of positions in production, technical support, process design and R&D within an array of petrochemical processes including ethylene, butadiene, aromatics, styrene and acrylonitrile. He graduated from Rice University with a BS degree in chemical engineering.
Styrene monomer production plants continually face a need to slow polymerization rates in the purification section of the production process to increase monomer production rates, reduce polymerization/fouling and tar formation, and protect against equipment plugging, especially in the event of unplanned shutdowns.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group