- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mike Hong joined SUEZ-Water Technologies & Solutions in 1986 and now serves as the subject expert leader for North Asia. In his role, he leads product and application development for hydrocarbon processing and petrochemical applications. He received a BS degree in industrial chemistry from National Tsing Hwa University in Taiwan, and holds a U.S. Patent on SM polymer inhibitors and several pending patent applications for the MTO/ethylene industry.
Styrene monomer production plants continually face a need to slow polymerization rates in the purification section of the production process to increase monomer production rates, reduce polymerization/fouling and tar formation, and protect against equipment plugging, especially in the event of unplanned shutdowns.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group