- Global Energy Infrastructure
X. Wei is a full Professor in the catalytic cracking process department at the SINOPEC Research Institute of Petroleum Processing (RIPP). Her main research fields include the research and development of fundamental theory and technology for fluid catalytic cracking processes. She has applied for 115 patents (103 authorized) and published more than 30 scientific papers. Dr. Wei earned her PhD degree in chemical engineering from RIPP.
To meet increasingly stringent specifications for cleaner gasoline and to produce more clean fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) naphtha with lower olefins, a novel FCC technologya for maximizing isoparaffins was developed in the late 1990s. The technology’s principal is based on the formation and conversion of olefins in two different reaction zones.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group