- Global Energy Infrastructure
Wiboon Wittanadecha is a Lead Engineer at the SCG Chemicals Co. Ltd. Process Technology Center in Thailand. As a Production Engineer for petrochemical plants, he provides his knowledge and technical support for new technology development of olefin and vinyl chain production. Mr. Wittanadecha has published in numerous international industry publications.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant and then ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant, and ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group